Creative. Affordable. Design.
For our new assignment, given last Thursday, we need to create a product and write a 15 second commercial for it. And ultimately storyboard it.
Read This Article
Using characters and narrative, students study storyline development.
Storyboard techniques from all aspects of the animation process are explored.
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Define Linear & Non-Linear Storytelling.
- Create Animation & Live-Action Storyboards.
- Design Characters.
- Create Story Sequences & Pace Actions
- Create Performance On Storyboards.
- Organize & Storyboard A Website.
- Organize & Storyboard An Animation.
- Assemble A Story Reel.
Tuesday & Thursday (5:45pm-7:55pm)
This course incorporates advanced techniques in the planning, design, usability, accessibility, management and maintenance of websites utilizing industry standard web editing software. Workflow techniques will also be covered.
- Identify web server maintenance techniques.
- Identify web access controls.
- Demonstrate advanced techniques for incorporating video, sound and animation into a website.
- Understand how to manage content with forms.
- Identify content management system (CMS) options.
- Develop image effects, pop-up windows, and interactive navigation designs.
Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 for Windows and Macintosh: Visual Quickstart Guide
Sam’s Teach Yourself Web Publishing with HTML & XHTML In 21 Days
Course Schedule: 5:45pm – 7:55pm (Tuesday-Thursday)
Instructor: Diego Vargas
Course Number / Name: CGR275 Web Animation II
Hours / Credits: 40 hrs / 3 credits
Term: 04/19/2010 – 06/24/2010
Course Schedule: Monday / Wednesday, 5:45pm-7:55pm
Instructor: Oli Blanton