Comic Book Examples: (6)
Final Drawing: (1)
Media: Graphite on Drawing Paper.
Due: August 28th
- Draw an interior of a room using the Mechanical Perspective technique.
- I want to see te working perspective as well as te mechanical perspective lines on this. So really your finished room should probably be around an 8×10 when you’re through.
- This is a difficult concept for some to grasp, so give it your best try.
- Also, if you have trouble understanding this, please let me know and I will do what I can to help you get it. Stay late if you have to. I do not mind.
Include the following:
- 2 walls (20/20) with Crowning Molding and A Baseboard
- 1 Door/Archway (10/10)
- 1 Window (10/10)
Dylan – this is sexy! It is a fabulous drawing/ Fully finished and everything. Excellent – You’re the 1st perfect score of the class! Keep it up!