Using characters and narrative, students study storyline development.
Storyboard techniques from all aspects of the animation process are explored.
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Define Linear & Non-Linear Storytelling.
- Create Animation & Live-Action Storyboards.
- Design Characters.
- Create Story Sequences & Pace Actions
- Create Performance On Storyboards.
- Organize & Storyboard A Website.
- Organize & Storyboard An Animation.
- Assemble A Story Reel.
Tuesday & Thursday (5:45pm-7:55pm)