This course incorporates advanced techniques in the planning, design, usability, accessibility, management and maintenance of websites utilizing industry standard web editing software. Workflow techniques will also be covered.
- Identify web server maintenance techniques.
- Identify web access controls.
- Demonstrate advanced techniques for incorporating video, sound and animation into a website.
- Understand how to manage content with forms.
- Identify content management system (CMS) options.
- Develop image effects, pop-up windows, and interactive navigation designs.
Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 for Windows and Macintosh: Visual Quickstart Guide
Sam’s Teach Yourself Web Publishing with HTML & XHTML In 21 Days
Course Schedule: 5:45pm – 7:55pm (Tuesday-Thursday)
Instructor: Diego Vargas