Course Number / Name: CGR275 Web Animation II
Hours / Credits: 40 hrs / 3 credits
Term: 04/19/2010 – 06/24/2010
Course Schedule: Monday / Wednesday, 5:45pm-7:55pm
Instructor: Oli Blanton
Course Desription: This course is a continuation of Web Animation, and will focus on advanced techniques to create interactive websites and digital animation.Current industry standard software will be usedto create interactive menus, timelines and vector-based animation.
Course Objectives: Upon Completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Describe the core concepts of web animation.
- Create an interactive website using animations.
- Modify a movie clip using a scripting language
- Load and optimize video, graphics, and animations
- Use behaviors to create interactive movies
- Learn how to create simple “preloader” animations